Thursday, September 27, 2012

A friend of mine came over and we put up applesauce, apple butter, dried apple slices and frozen apples for pies!  I think I am done with apples for the time:)  I love that you can just ask someone if you can pick their tree and they say sure because they don't want the mess and then when you are all done you have yummy and healthy food storage.  I am not looking forward to a time of famine - I will store all I can because I love to eat!
I am getting better from the surgery also.  It is hard not to move your head - just try to do everything without turning your neck side to side or up and down and you will see!  After how amazingly painful it was on the second night after the surgery, I am actually pretty surprised that it does not really hurt at all anymore (unless I move it as indicated above!).  I hope this will be better, I really want to start biking and lifting weights again.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could can with you! That sounds SO great. Apples, yum!

    ReplyDelete