Thursday, July 28, 2011

Today Sophie finished her summer goal of riding her bike 100 miles. She was pretty excited about that.
This is Sophie. And I thought I couldn't but I guess I was wrong. I just went a couple mils a day and as soon as I could I got it!!!! we went bowling every single day from the start of summer (except Sundays)! My score was 140!!! That's amazing my mom said and my dad said "Wow you're a natural at bowling!" and my sister said "Great job Sophie." My mom got a turkey the other day (3 strikes in a row) and a score of 179. My dad got a 4 bagger once (4 strikes in a row) but I don't remember his score.

And so you have it, we will be going bowling soon and see what we get today!

No comments:

Post a Comment